Top Rated Product
Top rated hard water spot removers.
How do you remove hard water stains from glass?
Inexpensive way of how to remove hard water stains from the outside of your windows.
- Mix a cup of half water and half vinegar.
- Soak a sponge or cloth in the water and vinegar mixture.
- Soak the window and scrub with the mixture.
- Let the mixture sit on the window for a few minutes and scrub again.
- Rinse with clear water and towel dry.
For stubborn hard water stains:
- Mix a cup of equal parts baking soda and vinegar.
- Apply to window surface and let dry.
- Rinse with clean water and towel dry.
Want to save time and clean quickly?
Purchase one of the following products. These will quickly remove hard water stains from outside windows.
- Chemical Guys SPI10816 Heavy Duty Water Spot Remover.
- Bio Clean: Eco Friendly Hard Water Stain Remover. Professional Cleaner Removes Tough Water Stains.
- CLR PRO Calcium, Lime & Rust Remover.